Gallery

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

funny snow day quotes

images makeup funny quotes about snow funny snow day quotes. 2010 funny snow day quotes.
  • 2010 funny snow day quotes.



  • gcdedo
    05-25 07:36 PM
    Lou Doubbs was telling , One of the controversial thing in Managers Amendment was " Provision for dialogue with Mexico before Building the Fence". source to him was Sen Kyle's office

    I would say let them fight over that and our things are sneaked into the final Conference Bill





    wallpaper 2010 funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes
  • funny snow day quotes



  • needhelp!
    11-12 06:06 PM
    You were already added on Friday! We need one more.
    But.. You'll get your Tshirt at the meet on Dec 8th

    I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?





    funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes;
  • funny snow day quotes;



  • chaukas
    10-21 12:03 PM
    We are in a similar situation . My wife had an EB3 approved I-140 with PD Apr 2004. She got her new EB2 I-140 approved with PD Dec 2006. I have opened a service request ... no update . Sent a letter to Ombudsman. No response yet. I am thinking of pursuing with the local senator.
    The lawyer says that USCIS is treating these cases in the general I-140 queue and therefore may take about a yr to resolve.





    2011 funny snow day quotes funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes
  • funny snow day quotes



  • StarSun
    04-12 09:24 AM
    Please send in your questions for this week (Thursday, Apr 14th) to ivcoordinator@gmail.com



    more...


    funny snow day quotes. funny quotes about snow days.
  • funny quotes about snow days.



  • buehler
    04-30 11:38 PM
    eyeopeners,

    Make sure that you work for your new employer only on a h-1. That way your spouse can be on h4. As for using AC21, in your case it is for continuing your I-485 processing and not for working for a different company. Make sure that you file your wife's 485 as soon as your dates become current. Hope that clears your doubts. (Also Don't use your email id as your user id. That is a sure shot way of getting plenty of spam)

    sundarpn, you don't need any documents from your previous employer to file your dependent's I-485.





    funny snow day quotes. hairstyles funny snow day
  • hairstyles funny snow day



  • kart2007
    01-17 10:34 AM
    All the metros are crowded in India. Bangalore & Pune have more IT opportunities and have good schools.

    I second that. Pune has great education and not as crowded as Bangalore, but you can't go wrong with either place.



    more...


    funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes
  • funny snow day quotes



  • vivaforever
    08-10 10:47 PM
    In





    2010 funny snow day quotes; funny snow day quotes. makeup funny quotes about snow
  • makeup funny quotes about snow



  • mandyharper
    November 9th, 2004, 08:07 AM
    4/3's?? Hard to say..... It's certainly going to get a following. But it's limited compared to where larger Sensors will go ultimately.. Certainly the E1 is a NICE image machine.

    For your $1,000 do you want new or have you considered second hand??

    RobI have browsed at two local specialist camera stores but the only digitals were either very old or cost more than I can buy new on line.:(



    more...


    funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes. stewie1
  • funny snow day quotes. stewie1



  • mjdup
    12-18 10:49 AM
    Yes, that's my plan, to have MA and NH state members send emails to the congressman's office to try and get appointment. This will provide good opportunity to present the material from our resources section. thanks.

    Will keep you posted.





    hair funny snow day quotes funny snow day quotes. snow day quotes. funny snow
  • snow day quotes. funny snow



  • krustycat
    10-24 10:40 AM
    I called uscis twice. The IO said they cannot raise a "Service Request" because they don't have enough evidence that the application was received properly and accepted for processing. They don't accept the tracking number as evidence. :confused:
    The IO asked me for the receipt #, or evidence of checks cashed because I'm not in the system yet. :mad:
    On July 9 my application was received in NSC and was signed for by F HEINAUER.
    107 days and counting... :(



    more...


    funny snow day quotes. snow day quotes. funny snow
  • snow day quotes. funny snow



  • life99f
    05-25 09:23 AM
    Sorry, I read the one in Washington post and I DONT think it is against us. It points out some US people don't like legal immigrate but it also shows why US companies need foreign high-skilled workers.





    hot funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes. dresses funny snow day quotes;
  • dresses funny snow day quotes;



  • kanshul
    02-01 10:40 AM
    Client forcing you is very typical.

    Here is an option to consider: can your employer (who I am assuming is a small desi firm) file your GC though another sister firm (not unusual) in EB2. Assuming that you get it, and retain your PD, you should be able to get your GC within a year if there is no audit in labor / 140. Remember in EB2 the date for Indian is Jan 05 and your PD is before that.

    Assuming that you can't keep PD if employer withdraws 140; I would recommed going that route even if you have to find another client.

    Also, check with an attorney to find out about PD as you may be able to keep it even if 140 is withdrawn. In that case you can join any company (even your client ) and start GC through EB2.



    more...


    house funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes. snow day quotes. funny snow
  • snow day quotes. funny snow



  • hope_4_best
    07-27 03:45 PM
    [QUOTE=ajaykk]From the below FAQ2 just release by USCIS

    Q21: Will USCIS permit applicants who filed adjustment applications between July 2, 2007 � July 17, 2007, but who have not yet received a USCIS generated receipt notice, to file for Advance Parole and Employment Authorization based on proof of delivery of the I-485 application?
    A21. Yes.

    Does this applies to the applications reached USCIS in June but receipt is not yet issued?





    tattoo hairstyles funny snow day funny snow day quotes. funny quotes about snow days.
  • funny quotes about snow days.



  • psaxena
    06-25 06:44 PM
    ......................



    more...


    pictures funny snow day quotes funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes. quote
  • funny snow day quotes. quote



  • insbaby
    08-15 08:21 AM
    How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.

    Because 2006 is CURRENT.

    You probably have to wait for your YEAR to become CURRENT.





    dresses dresses funny snow day quotes; funny snow day quotes. Snow Day Funny. funny comics
  • Snow Day Funny. funny comics



  • dealsnet
    04-06 10:59 AM
    By theoritical no problem, if you have credits equal to US bachelors and masters degrees.
    But in practical, USCIS now denying I-140 for 3 year degree holders, even the job requires masters. Try EB3 also. (Good luck).

    My perm was approved a couple of weeks back and we are going to file the 140 pretty soon. In the mean while I had a question regarding the educational equivalency issue I see during this stage. The perm is for EB-2 which requires a Masters Degree( Foreign Degree acceptable). I've a Bachelors from UK which is 3 years and a Masters from UK which is 1 year. During the I-140 process will there be a problem coz of this. Do we have to submit the Bachelors degree information even though the requirement is for a Masters?

    Thanks for any input.



    more...


    makeup funny snow day quotes. stewie1 funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes.
  • funny snow day quotes.



  • kevinkris
    01-11 02:00 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for this service.
    I had applied for my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco and i have my EAD and AP renewed every 2 /1 years. My I-140 is approved in Mar 2008.

    Now i got a full time opportunity with a company and i want to know which option is best for me. I have my H1 visa valid till 2011 November and i am now in 5th year of my H1.

    Shall i use H1 transfer to move to new company which offered me full time job or use EAD?
    Which is safer for me? And do i need to apply AC21 or is it optional? Most of my friends are saying to not to apply for AC21.

    If i use EAD and if my I-485 has any issues, what will be my status?

    Thanks for your help.





    girlfriend funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes. wallpaper funny snow day
  • wallpaper funny snow day



  • ghost
    07-18 06:04 PM
    I wonder when illegal can demonstrate, why can't we unite and organize some demonstartions to explain our frustrations and demands.

    A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.

    Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)





    hairstyles snow day quotes. funny snow funny snow day quotes. funny snow day quotes.
  • funny snow day quotes.



  • amitjoey
    05-03 12:05 PM
    I have few united air miles, which I can donate.

    Thanks ruby, get in touch with pappu or the core team. PM Pappu.





    enqueued
    12-11 01:38 AM
    Hi,
    We applied for EAD and Adv parole renewal on July 2nd for my wife. Her new EAD card was received in September and no word on the Adv Parole yet. Online status still shows 'case received and pending'.
    She had her previos Adv Parole expiring on Oct 22nd. She left to India on Oct 1st. Now that her previous Adv Parole has expired and new one still not approved, will they allow her to enter US?

    Thanks!

    I did some research on traveling with AP. AFAIK it has to be approved while you are in US - especially if you are an AOS applicant.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/ukpbadpl.html

    http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/advance_parole.html

    Good luck

    Thanks





    nogc_noproblem
    01-17 12:08 AM
    Good question, but the answer would be purely based on what is your future plan. If you want to continue to work in the software industry then there are only few cities in the list. If you want to do business (which is my personal choice) then the choice would be totally different.

    Seems you are thinking a lot about your kids education (obviously), please remember, those days when only metro city students are in the top ten list of board exam results are gone, if you check the recent years results you will notice that students from small town/ rural schools are doing great.

    If you don't want to give a sudden drastic change to your 6 year old then stay in the metro city for a year or two and then move to your home town if you want. OR if your intension is to work in the software industry then metros are the best choice and fyi the market is very hot now.

    All I can say is you are thinking in the right direction, good luck.

    Folks, there is thought that keeps coming to mind about where to go back in India when we finally plan to...

    When we came in 2002 we did think that we will go back in a couple of years at the most....but it's been longer...we definately love it hear but think that should settle down in India rather for multiple reasons (mostly personal reasons)

    I am from a small town in India and it is definately not a IT hub, my wife is from Mumbai and we think it is now too crowded (as always -:) or say to hectiv a life in Mumbai....

    so then which is the best place to go ...Pune ? I hear that even that is very crowded and not to mention the sky rocketing real estate....

    We have 2 kids...one 6 years and the younger one ...one year....
    How is schooling back home ? I hear that the studies for the school there are much more difficult compared to here ? I mean can kids going from here cope up there in schools ?

    I also hear that there are foreign schools....for which I might have to continue working here to pay the fees -;)

    Thoughts friends ?

    I am in the software industry (Business Inteligence)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment