Gallery

Monday, June 6, 2011

martini glass

martini glass. for cheap martini glasses
  • for cheap martini glasses



  • jrb363
    Apr 4, 11:03 AM
    there was supposed to be a mass exodus when the Verizon iPhone was reeased as well/ It was not as many as the analysts expected. I doubt there will be a mass exodus for this either becasue the majority of people are sheep. They might get mad for a moment, but eventually they will justify staying and that will be it. Making a stand is hard, conforming is easy.

    There may not be a "mass exodus" but you can rest assured that my family (4 of us) will be switching to Verizon and joining my Dad (who currently is with Verizon) as of July 1st. :D





    martini glass. 310mL Martini Glass
  • 310mL Martini Glass



  • GreatestDane
    Feb 5, 09:32 AM
    270118

    WHERE? Where can I find that wallpaper?





    martini glass. Martini amp; Margarita Glasses
  • Martini amp; Margarita Glasses



  • buymeaniphone
    Apr 13, 02:11 PM
    The screen may not change on the next revision. So there may be no need to change production.

    That's exactly what I was thinking. How would the touch screen manufacturers know which phone they're producing the screens for? If Foxconn was saying this, then that would be different since they're the ones assembling the phones.





    martini glass. gin martinis lately,
  • gin martinis lately,



  • Sydde
    Mar 19, 02:11 AM
    Yeah, MAY have. That's hypothetical.

    But it was treason. There is a good reason that was a capital offense. The scale of death and misery that can be dealt through effective treason is far greater than than even a spray of bullets. If you support capital punishment, you should be in favor of hanging a traitor.

    For that matter, why not Madoff? The effects of his mischief harmed far more people than even Manning. Why should he be spared the chair?



    more...


    martini glass. Dirty Blonde Martini Glass by
  • Dirty Blonde Martini Glass by



  • ILikeTurtles
    Mar 21, 07:36 AM
    Hi,

    Just to give a quick backstory; I spent years going back to school for design and at last I've finally acquired my degree. I now have a budding freelance business with a handful of small clients, all of whom are relatively civil, good natured and appreciative of my work.

    Recently a long distance client I really get along with referred me to someone. He hired me to do a logo for his marketing startup. He was pleased with the end result and asked me to take on a second project, designing a mockup for a website that he could then turn over to a developer. He set a time limit of 3 hours, because that's all he could afford. Everything was going fine till about 2 hours in. He liked the direction I was going in, so while I was waiting to hear back I did some small revisions (off the clock), just to satisfy my own design sensibilities. I sent them to him to see what he thought. He suddenly calls me saturday afternoon and from the get go, seems to have an attitude. He wants to go over all the revisions I sent him. So I scramble for my macbook. As I'm going through my folders in search of the files he starts getting flustered and belittling. I offer to call him back in an hour after I've gathered everything and before one of us says something we'll regret, but he wants to stay on the phone and takes an even more offensive tone. I'm a laid back guy, but I had enough and firmly reminded him that I was trying to design a site for him within a 3 hour limit and had been good enough to not bill him for all the phone time he insisted on and had even stopped the clock a couple of times. He then startled to backpedal and complimented me on my work and how fair my pricing was ($25.00 an hour). The conversation went on for about another half hour as in the aftermath we awkwardly discussed the project. I think I did a pretty good job of remaining diplomatic. I've now just about completed the project and now he's talking about having me design a business card:rolleyes: The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. I know there can always be an element of stress with any type of work is, but that was a bit much.

    Sorry for the rant, but I felt like I needed to vent to fellow designers. Anyone else have any horror stories?:)

    My advice as a designer - CUT & RUN!

    There will be other clients to replace this a-hole.





    martini glass. Martini glass no.
  • Martini glass no.



  • jrko
    Mar 26, 12:02 PM
    First off congrats on your new purchase!

    Yes you can. I am booted from a SATA drive on a PCI card as I type this. For your needs I recommend the 4 channel PCI SATA card FirmTek sells.


    Thanks zen.state. Is this the card you mention? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seritek-Internal-4-Port-PCI-X-SATA-Controller-Mac-/350443061978?pt=AU_Computer_Components_Controller_Cards&hash=item519808c2da#ht_970wt_907



    more...


    martini glass. Martinis with style is
  • Martinis with style is



  • magid
    Jun 25, 02:52 PM
    Ive got a few I need to get rid of. I can ship it out tomrrow for you. Name your price.





    martini glass. Martini Glass to Compliment
  • Martini Glass to Compliment



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 17, 09:44 AM
    [or we could be monsters and kill old people.

    Soylent Cocoa, now there's a thought, if we kill old Blacks first. :rolleyes:



    more...


    martini glass. Lolita Martini Glass is
  • Lolita Martini Glass is



  • JoshBoy
    Jan 28, 05:47 PM
    Hi, I had a look through but can't find what I am after. I have just placed in over 900 books into my itunes. My challenge is that I like everything organised. I am trying to find the list of categories for books that have a nice category display picture and can not find this anywhere. For example, Science Fiction has a category cover and so does history and children's. Anyone that can help would be great.





    martini glass. 0, MARM2, Martini Glass
  • 0, MARM2, Martini Glass



  • elliotay
    Jul 13, 04:46 AM
    You know when you start up your mac for the first time the music plays as welcome written in all those different languages goes by? Well does anyone know what song is playing during that? I really like the song and I was hoping someone maybe knows.



    more...


    martini glass. Martini Glasses
  • Martini Glasses



  • dXTC
    Apr 7, 02:27 PM
    Best sit in arcade game ever !!!!

    I must admit that the sit-in version did give that in-the-X-Wing-cockpit feeling. My favorite sit-in, though, was Omega Race.

    By the way, InuNacho, yes, the original sounds for Yar's Revenge left a lot to be desired. However, Yar's Revenge was IMHO the best original (i.e. not adapted from an arcade version) Atari 2600 sci-fi game in terms of gameplay.

    ...Debate, anyone?





    martini glass. quot;leopardtiniquot; martini glass
  • quot;leopardtiniquot; martini glass



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 21, 09:12 AM
    Victory? Apple is at war?

    no, it's more like a duck hunt..



    more...


    martini glass. Martini glasses are also
  • Martini glasses are also



  • caliguy
    Sep 26, 08:52 PM
    Apple is using boobs to sell e-mail! Pass it on!
    w00t!

    I see bigger (more space) updates in the future.





    martini glass. Martini Glass with Neon Table
  • Martini Glass with Neon Table



  • twoodcc
    Feb 14, 08:42 PM
    Is there a place where everyone has their rig specs? I'd like to know what rwh202 has. Averaging 119k+ PPD a day :eek:

    Going to sell my now-useless-to-me Quad G5 and possibly get a i7 970 6 core as they just dropped in price and possibly another GPU and sell off my 950 and 920.

    Woah.... $600 is kinda tempting...:o

    wow that is tempting! i'm tellin ya, if you can afford it, gotta get that EVGA SR-2!



    more...


    martini glass. Libbey Vina Martini Glass,
  • Libbey Vina Martini Glass,



  • Small White Car
    Oct 9, 04:48 PM
    I though this was an upgrade from Tweetie 1 and now i have to pay again for the same app :mad:

    There's a whole other thread for whining about that.

    Yep. Here you go!
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=794464





    martini glass. The Inside Out Martini Glass
  • The Inside Out Martini Glass



  • takao
    Mar 21, 05:09 AM
    that it needs arguments about cost to abolish the death penalty is hardly a testament to the "values" or "morals" many politicians like to talk about



    more...


    martini glass. 6 x Vina Martini Glass
  • 6 x Vina Martini Glass



  • MACLUVERPro
    Oct 6, 05:01 PM
    Did you hear that Safari will not work with some older macs if it is installed with Leopard ??? OMG I hope they fix that before the release... Will I be mad!!





    martini glass. Mayo Clinic psychiatrist
  • Mayo Clinic psychiatrist



  • wackymacky
    Apr 30, 07:11 PM
    I was hoping a little this would be included with the MobileMe upgrade that is occuring rather that paying additional money for it. Otherwise, well, we can just stream the music from our computers at home for free.





    martini glass. Martini Glass Stickers by
  • Martini Glass Stickers by



  • chaseardoin7
    Jan 14, 12:23 PM
    I have not seen it reported on macrumors.com's homepage but apple has posted it on their site.

    http://www.apple.com/getamac/

    chase :apple:





    Diatribe
    Nov 15, 02:25 AM
    Here are mine:

    WeatherMenu - menu bar weather app (shareware but I think with a free trial)
    Mail appetizer - mail preview
    Synergy - iTunes controller (shareware but I think with a free trial)
    SafariSpeed - removes lag in loading webpages

    Those 4 I couldn't live without and I usually don't like installing many other apps.





    skunk
    Mar 19, 08:54 PM
    I'm from the UK, where capital punishement was abolished in 1969. Here in the UK we would love capital punishement to be reintroduced, a life for a life as they sayDon't include me. Your reasoning is as confused as your conclusion. There is absolutely no logic in maintaining that killing is wrong and then appealing to that principle to justify more killing.





    foidulus
    Nov 12, 04:38 PM
    I think Apple will deliver a solid update to Final Cut Pro. I think this lag was caused a bit by the transition to 64-bit and the fact that Apple didn't manage to get Quicktime X completed in time. I think the next version of FCP will be 64-bit and will come with a new version of Quicktime X which will finally put Quicktime 7 to rest.

    I would be surprised if we saw a 64 bit fcp before Lion. Apples qtkit API, which is thie only QuickTime API that you can compile in 64 bit, is really, REALLY primitive. Its going to require massive updating befor you would even think of running something like fcp with it. You cannot do anything more advanced than splice two videos together with it now. Hell even enumerating all th e codecs you can export to requires going down to 32 bits, and even the stuff that does compile in 64 bit requires a separate 32 bit process to actually do the work. T e sad thing is that apple has had plenty of time to update this API but they have essentially done nothing with it, which shows you how much they care about the pro users nowadays :mad:





    sishaw
    Apr 7, 02:23 PM
    This is something I absolutely don't need, BUT I WANT IT!!! Including the iCade cabinet.





    Cynicalone
    Apr 4, 10:30 AM
    So what is the early upgrade price on Verizon?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment