
wordoflife
Apr 3, 10:42 PM
Because that would cost somewhere from $77,000 - $103,425 (depending if you buy the HDMI cable).
LightSpeed1
Apr 4, 06:30 PM
I wonder if Verizon will offer some kind of special offer for current customers who purchased the iPhone 4 to upgrade to the iPhone 5 for a good price.
JustMe74
May 6, 11:20 AM
How do I do it?
I have both an iPod Touch and an iPhone; currently set to sync the music to the iPod and the apps to the iPhone. When my new iMac arrives, how do I move everything over? I have the library consolidated to one folder on my PC.
I have both an iPod Touch and an iPhone; currently set to sync the music to the iPod and the apps to the iPhone. When my new iMac arrives, how do I move everything over? I have the library consolidated to one folder on my PC.
applejack
Nov 11, 12:22 PM
I love these threads, there are always little apps coming out and this is a great way to hear about them. I just installed Bytecontroller, it's exactly what I've been looking for in a menubar iTunes controller - simple.
Does anyone know of a freeware app to monitor connections to your wireless network? My friend has something like this for Windows, not sure if there is something similar for mac (I'm a little paranoid).
Does anyone know of a freeware app to monitor connections to your wireless network? My friend has something like this for Windows, not sure if there is something similar for mac (I'm a little paranoid).
more...
simsaladimbamba
May 2, 03:10 PM
If it is a .zip file, double click on it, as Mac OS X can extract .zip files natively. If that doesn't work or if it is not a .zip file, take a look at The Unarchiver.
chibianh
Apr 24, 10:51 PM
again, dang PS3 folders!! lol. The office I run has most of the computers folding now.. i think i've reached my limit until we decide to expand and get more computers :P
more...
anothernewbie
Feb 2, 04:03 PM
My ISP has a website that allows me to access my mail from a browser. Your incoming mail may still be there, if your ISP hasn't deleted it. With mine I can specify how long the mail will stay there before automatic deletion.
nyisles84
Nov 3, 12:04 PM
As far as I know, this is a limit on ATT's end not the iPhone itself
more...

mbl42
Dec 10, 04:32 PM
I have one of these (http://us.kensington.com/html/1743.html). I would like to trade it for one of these (http://us.kensington.com/html/5566.html). I'm not a big fan of mice with batteries and don't really need the wireless, so I was just wondering if someone would be willing to trade. Mouse is in excellent condition, barely used. It will be a straight up trade, no cash added on your end. :)
jeremyb66
Apr 4, 12:49 PM
This shows that if the ATT and T-mobile deal is bad for the people.
more...
walnuts
Apr 7, 08:55 AM
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
I wouldn't call it bitching, but it sounds like there are a good amount of people with very specific issues. What I'm saying is that if you find iOS 4.3.1 unusuable, unstable, or extremely buggy, then maybe you should get your phone checked out because I don't think that's normal for most of us.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
I wouldn't call it bitching, but it sounds like there are a good amount of people with very specific issues. What I'm saying is that if you find iOS 4.3.1 unusuable, unstable, or extremely buggy, then maybe you should get your phone checked out because I don't think that's normal for most of us.
designgeek
Dec 25, 09:46 PM
Sorry for the hijack here but I bought it when he tried to sell me on something less money. Maybe it was him pushing the other brand. :o
I have the Cuisinart Ice Cream maker and it's ok. The kitchenaid will be much better, just turn your freezer temp as low as it will go and leave the churn in there for about a day, I usually do for at least 24 hours. The Cuisinart only works on one speed so when the mixture starts to really firm up you can't whip it harder to incorporate air. Besides, why have something that only does one thing? ;) A kitchenaid will last literally forever, you'll have to put it in your will.
I have the Cuisinart Ice Cream maker and it's ok. The kitchenaid will be much better, just turn your freezer temp as low as it will go and leave the churn in there for about a day, I usually do for at least 24 hours. The Cuisinart only works on one speed so when the mixture starts to really firm up you can't whip it harder to incorporate air. Besides, why have something that only does one thing? ;) A kitchenaid will last literally forever, you'll have to put it in your will.
more...
LeeTom
Mar 30, 01:08 PM
Wow... this girl handmakes these stylish vinyl laptop bags that are sized for 12" and 15" Powerbooks. Probably most appealing to girls, but I'm thinking about getting one of the 15" ones and a shoulder strap.
A little on the pricey side, maybe? But totally one of a kind, and they're handmade, so you can't really complain.
http://snapcatalog.com/laptop.php
Lee Tom
A little on the pricey side, maybe? But totally one of a kind, and they're handmade, so you can't really complain.
http://snapcatalog.com/laptop.php
Lee Tom
Eminemdrdre00
Oct 12, 11:58 AM
Having trouble computing what exactly is "overdone" about the UI of this app. It is simple, clean and well organized.
If you so desire, help a brother out and explain what is "overdone" about the UI?
Steve
He did things the Apple way and put design before function.
Tweetie 2 is beautiful, but not having push notifications is pathetic. Whats even more pathetic is his excuse that "its borderline impossible to do it reliably". Thats funny, because I have SimplyTweet & Echofon Pro and they both push great!
If you so desire, help a brother out and explain what is "overdone" about the UI?
Steve
He did things the Apple way and put design before function.
Tweetie 2 is beautiful, but not having push notifications is pathetic. Whats even more pathetic is his excuse that "its borderline impossible to do it reliably". Thats funny, because I have SimplyTweet & Echofon Pro and they both push great!
more...

princealfie
Nov 30, 08:45 AM
Oh, well boo-hoo that it costs $100m to make a peice of crap movie. Some of the best films of the last ten years have been smaller, independent productions with budgets less than $20m. So, how about you all stop wasting your money and focus on story and character rather than big marketing campaigns to convince people that there's anything at all redeeming about the over-hyped ************ you release.
And on that tip, think about this big studios: If you're getting $8-$12 in sheer profit for a movie download, there's a good chance this money is coming from someone who may not have paid at all, as people who currently steal movies from the internet, already download them. There's an incentive there to get something high quality and that is cheaper than buying the retail boxed product.
Also, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but you big studios are actually cutting out one of the middle-men in partnering with apple, as Apple becomes both distributor and retailer. Right? So, less mark-ups for other people - no packaging, shipping costs, no big displays for online downloads. That's going to save you money too.
So, basically, stop whining.
Michael Winterbottom's Tristram Shandy... yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
And on that tip, think about this big studios: If you're getting $8-$12 in sheer profit for a movie download, there's a good chance this money is coming from someone who may not have paid at all, as people who currently steal movies from the internet, already download them. There's an incentive there to get something high quality and that is cheaper than buying the retail boxed product.
Also, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but you big studios are actually cutting out one of the middle-men in partnering with apple, as Apple becomes both distributor and retailer. Right? So, less mark-ups for other people - no packaging, shipping costs, no big displays for online downloads. That's going to save you money too.
So, basically, stop whining.
Michael Winterbottom's Tristram Shandy... yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
Morod
Mar 16, 06:21 PM
I dunno, but I'm looking at Apogee's JAM and wondering if it's worth $99.
http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/jam.php
http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/jam.php
more...

Trialser
Nov 24, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know the legal music rights for selling videos? I have heard that if you make less than 500 copies, then you dont need to get rights to the music you use. Is that true? I will probably only make 2-300, selling them for maybe $5. I didnt use mainstream bands, but not local ones either. Any info would be appreciated.
3N16MA
May 5, 11:22 PM
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-769297.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-701569.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-726416.jpg
Still one of the most beautiful supercars I have ever seen. Considering it shares so much in common with the gt 40 styling (it is a homage to it after all) the look will always be classic. I can't really think of many cars I would rather have if I had my choice.
I believe those are custom rims. I would change those but it's not like I'm complaining.
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-701569.jpg
http://supercartalk.com/wp-content/gallery/ford-gt/geigercars-ford-gt-2008-726416.jpg
Still one of the most beautiful supercars I have ever seen. Considering it shares so much in common with the gt 40 styling (it is a homage to it after all) the look will always be classic. I can't really think of many cars I would rather have if I had my choice.
I believe those are custom rims. I would change those but it's not like I'm complaining.
getz76
May 6, 01:49 PM
Hi,
I am using win7 through bootcamp, but i can't use the two fingers-right click on the track pad and also the fn key doesn't work.
Does anyone here have any idea why i can't use them ?
thnx
Mine works fine. Are you sure you have the latest BootCamp drivers installed?
I am using win7 through bootcamp, but i can't use the two fingers-right click on the track pad and also the fn key doesn't work.
Does anyone here have any idea why i can't use them ?
thnx
Mine works fine. Are you sure you have the latest BootCamp drivers installed?
Fa7mac
Aug 1, 08:27 PM
Naruto / Sasuke FTW
Vegasman
Apr 4, 12:48 PM
You mean they can't just put out an update to the app which includes a notice about the new HTML5 web-site? They *have* to be able to email it to you, call you, and send it to your home address in paper form?
Of course not. Since that app would not be allowed because the HTML5 version would offer cheaper prices - which is against the app store rules ;-)
Of course not. Since that app would not be allowed because the HTML5 version would offer cheaper prices - which is against the app store rules ;-)
GeekLawyer
Nov 19, 04:25 PM
Selling refurbished iPads as new _would_ be illegal. And I'd be curious where they would have found refurbished iPads.Exactly right. That would be a no-no.
They did what any of us could do. They bought a bunch at another retail seller and then resold them.
They did what any of us could do. They bought a bunch at another retail seller and then resold them.
vong
Oct 10, 07:57 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/33duixg.jpg
i need to buy candy bar :(
i need to buy candy bar :(
hcho3
Apr 28, 09:38 PM
In other news, Samsung just launched their new iPhone in South korea called Galaxy S2 that looks a lot like iPhone 4 design.
Sorry, that's what Steve said.
In other words, Samsung just released Galaxy S2.
Sorry, that's what Steve said.
In other words, Samsung just released Galaxy S2.



No comments:
Post a Comment