Gallery

Monday, June 6, 2011

tattoo animals

tattoo animals. tribal animal tattoo.
  • tribal animal tattoo.



  • ericschmerick
    Jan 11, 03:21 AM
    I thought it was an amazing keynote, because I truly believe the iphone will in-fact be revolutionary! Look at the UIs on almost all of today's phones and they pretty much universally stink. This is going to cause the cell phone industry to take a long hard look at their own products and push harder.

    I think it's funny that many posts on these boards talk about the excellent value for the Mac Pro (decked out, costing > $4k!), but balk at a $600 phone. This after they've probably dropped $100 on thier existing phone, and $300 on their ipod. For an extra $200, wouldn't you like to have the sexiest phone on the planet. Furthermore, if you're me, your sick to death of carrying two damn devices around every day anyway.

    The other thing that amazes me is just how addicted we've become to the carrier-driven cell phone business model in the US. I live in China now, and I cannot tell you how many employees I have who make < $1k / month (and these are highly paid engineers here) that carry $500 cell phones. People in many other parts of the world are USED to buying cell phones for the "real" price - very very often $300 or $400 dollars.

    And for that, what do you get - a MAJOR shift in the balance of power between mfg's and carriers. The carriers are now begging and scratching for business. Consequently it is one of the LEAST complicated things you can do (in China) - get a cell phone. In 90 seconds, I can (anonymously) get a new number and a few hours of calling time for about $20. There is almost not a store I can walk into where it isn't possible to do this. Shove in the SIM card and I'm done.

    Jesus I wish the US was like that (wrt cell phone service). The hoops you have to jump through to get even pre-paid service in the US are truly ridiculous. If there is a major disappointment for me about this keynote, it's that it looks like the iphone will be carrier locked at least until '08, but we'll see. I was hoping Apple would sell the phones unlocked, and start the migration in the US away from carrier subsidies.





    tattoo animals. Animals Tattoo - Tattoo
  • Animals Tattoo - Tattoo



  • Cassie
    Nov 14, 06:42 PM
    Probably not a whole lot, they're not exactly collectors items. Together, honestly you might be looking at $10 or 15 on eBay.





    tattoo animals. Fantastic Animal Tattoo
  • Fantastic Animal Tattoo



  • RonYosafi
    Sep 2, 02:24 AM
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/CaptMurdock/Screengrabs/Desktop9-10.jpg

    Here's a link to the original, (http://gizmodo.com/5618454/wi+fihawks-at-the-diner?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29) sort of. I got lucky with Google -- I just can't find the Twitter that pointed me to the original picture.


    Howd u make the apps like that





    tattoo animals. or a tattoo. Animals or
  • or a tattoo. Animals or



  • Soulstorm
    Mar 24, 07:07 AM
    I have an airport express base station, that connects to a modem (NOT wireless) through firewire, which is connected to the internet.

    Will PS3 work with airport express? Will I need to use a different router to make it work?



    more...


    tattoo animals. 18g Temporary Bird Tattoos
  • 18g Temporary Bird Tattoos



  • fel10
    Feb 6, 03:49 AM
    Cool Wallpaper. Can you please post the original wallpaper please?

    There ya go

    http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/80419





    tattoo animals. a tattoo of a animals paw
  • a tattoo of a animals paw



  • Apple OC
    Mar 28, 01:01 AM
    the buyer does deserves to lose his money for his own stupidity.

    everybody makes foolish mistakes ... I just don't understand you wishing the buyer gets ripped off.

    here's hoping you never make a foolish lane change while driving and have to pay the sort of price you wish on others



    more...


    tattoo animals. Nature Animal Cat tattoos
  • Nature Animal Cat tattoos



  • starflyer
    Jul 27, 09:19 AM
    Do we know at what speed these drives will burn?

    dtm





    tattoo animals. These animals are worshipped
  • These animals are worshipped



  • Daedalus256
    Dec 12, 09:36 PM
    I don't see why not. They're practically the same except for the obvious differences like the AGP slot, etc. Hmmm, I'm not sure if that agp slot will give you troubles. I'd say go ahead and try it.



    more...


    tattoo animals. In fact, every kind of animal
  • In fact, every kind of animal



  • stevemiller
    Apr 28, 08:46 AM
    i agree with many of the sentiments here, and this is why i think its wrong to assume that the white iphone 4 needs "breathing room" before the next generation (which by all accounts isn't going to be an aesthetic change anyway, just a processor bump).

    its partly apple's own fault for having created almost a "tradition" of summer iphone releases, that are so heavy promoted in the media that everyone starts expecting them, even those who don't read these sites or know what a wwdc even is.

    i'm not saying that it won't in fact be a fall release, and apple probably was hoping these interim releases would energize sales in the meantime. if anything though, they're just mitigating an already trickling demand.

    now for my personal rant: i was foolish and bought a iphone 3g 2 months before the iphone 3gs was announced. add to that the fact that all the carriers in canada lock you into outrageous 3 year contracts, and i'm left with hardware that struggles with/can't run the current OS and is going to feel even more comparatively crippled as ios5 and other smartphone os's evolve. (feature lust aside, the basic functions of the phone become tortoise slow with the newer os's, and carriers require you to upgrade to the newest software available for your phone if you want any support from them) and there's nothing i can do about all that. canada may be a uniquely ****** market with these ultra-long contracts, but you can sure as ***** bet i'm never again going to buy the year old tech. it may seem "good enough" at the time, but you have to think ahead to how they'll bog down the OS over the next 3 years.





    tattoo animals. Share Tribal Tattoo Animals
  • Share Tribal Tattoo Animals



  • rmhop81
    Apr 25, 08:48 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Have people maybe stoped to think, that we may not get a new model this year? That the reason they are putting out the white model now, is to cover the fact we won't see a update till next year?

    this is apple.....they don't care as long as their wallet gets thicker.

    they could launch this in a few days, then come out with an iphone 5 in June. They don't care....people will buy from them regardless



    more...


    tattoo animals. Tattoo Animals Collections
  • Tattoo Animals Collections



  • Prom1
    Sep 1, 09:59 PM
    ...The Dark Knight ... & .... Michael Jackson doing the awesome (and famous?) anti-gravity lean :)

    May I, & others have both please in super high res please?
    Hoping to feature both on mac Mini external 20" monitor at max (late'09) and on Al_uMB. Please.





    tattoo animals. Tribal Tattoo Animals 2
  • Tribal Tattoo Animals 2



  • xas
    May 4, 03:50 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Please delete.



    more...


    tattoo animals. More tattoos of Animals
  • More tattoos of Animals



  • adder7712
    Oct 7, 08:51 AM
    Can't get enough of Reach. :p





    tattoo animals. tattoo tribal designs. tribal
  • tattoo tribal designs. tribal



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 18, 01:49 AM
    Anyone from Bruges can meet up at the GCA in the Geldmuntstraat. There's a Leopard Night from 6pm to 8h30pm. There will be demos of Leopard (I don't have more information yet)

    link: GCA (http://www.gcab.be)



    more...


    tattoo animals. Animals - FREE Tattoo amp; Flash
  • Animals - FREE Tattoo amp; Flash



  • Philalbe
    Mar 21, 02:02 PM
    My advice as a designer - CUT & RUN!

    There will be other clients to replace this a-hole.
    Hi. Thanks for the support. The only good thing about the whole experience is that it's served as kind of a wake up call for me, regarding how I want to handle pricing and clients in the future. :)





    tattoo animals. Tribal Tattoo Animal
  • Tribal Tattoo Animal



  • mytran80
    Mar 31, 03:34 AM
    Can I ask why? Better signal With AT&T ? Or is it the plan pricing?



    more...


    tattoo animals. Label: 3D tattoo, animal tatoo
  • Label: 3D tattoo, animal tatoo



  • kalikkalik
    Nov 29, 12:27 PM
    Apple will do the deal so media companies won't start asking Apple to shell out some cash to them for each iPod sold...like Microsoft and the Zune





    tattoo animals. truck tattoos
  • truck tattoos



  • Mackilroy
    Apr 7, 12:56 AM
    Now that's pretty cool.





    tattoo animals. while tattoos on animals
  • while tattoos on animals



  • whatever
    Nov 21, 12:09 PM
    a conversation i just had with a mac specialist.

    You are chatting with Scott C, an Apple Expert
    scott- Hi, my name is Scott C. How may I help you today?
    me- im just checking out this new applestore online feature
    me- its pretty cool
    scott- Good morning
    me- can i pre-order my iPhone here when it comes out in january?
    me- how much is that going to run, i want to order that now.
    scott- I am not familiar with the iPhone.
    me- oh
    me- you are not familiar with it?
    me- well i was going to wait for it to come out so i could buy it and use it as my phone
    scott- I am unaware of any future or unreleased products.
    me- but since you are unfamiliar with it, im going to go buy a microsoft windows phone and lock myself into a 2 year contract in which i will be unable to purchase any other phone
    i wont be buying the iPhone. :(
    i thought it was coming out soon
    but since you are unaware, im going to have to get myself an HP iPaq
    scott- There are rumors posted online about it, but I am unaware of any factual information about it.
    me- oh
    me- i heard about it on TV though
    me- im one of those people who believes everything they see on TV, not really... but i was quite taken by the iphone they showed on TV and i was going to wait because i know Apple releases the highest quality products i know of. buying the phone they made was going to be my next tech purchase
    but now i am going to go get a $400 HP iPaq and lock myself into it for 2 years
    scott- Well, it might be worth it to wait and see if Apple does release one then.
    me- oooookkkk
    me- thank you
    scott- Thank you for visiting the Apple Store. We appreciate your business.
    me- thank you for chatting
    A convesation that bboyredcel had with himself.

    bboyredcel- Hi, I'm a stupid moron and I want to show people that I think I'm really cute.

    himself- Let's pretend you, bboyredcel, call Apple and ask them about the iPhone.

    bboyredcel- Yeah and I, bboyredcel, can pretend that I know more than the Apple Expert.

    himself- You could then threaten to purchase a competitor's product.

    bboyredcel- Yeah, I bet that would really upset him.

    himself- And while you're at it you can show the world or at least those who read this page, how stupid you really are.

    bboyredcel- What.

    himself- Well, everyone who reads MacRumors should know how Apple operates by now. You might as well be calling Apple about a rumored iPizzaMaker or something.

    bboyredcel- Really Apple is working on an iPizzaMaker.

    himself- God, I wish someone would just lobotomize me!





    mzd
    Aug 6, 03:34 PM
    the song is pretty cool. vid is strange as hell. :p





    fisha
    Oct 25, 09:33 AM
    The underlying ideas of Notes and its databases is really very good and the programming ability is not too hard to pick up.

    But,

    The interface of Notes is frankly horrendous and epitomises IBM and Lotus's inability to stick with the program when it comes to following interface trends.

    my biggest bug-bear on the PC with notes is the F5 button. Within windows hitting F5 will nearly always refresh the display . . . especially useful for windows explorer and email clients.

    but hit F5 in Notes and oh look . . . logged out of the system. Please enter your password. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

    overall, i like it, but the constant divergent drive from trying to integrate the interface to something the rest of the world is used to ( Mac / Linux / Windows ) is a PITA.





    GGJstudios
    May 5, 06:11 PM
    Apple TV Buyer's Guide? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=314622&highlight=apple)
    Apple TV in Buyer's Guide (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=432976&highlight=apple)





    Al Coholic
    Apr 27, 05:07 PM
    Then writing it up and trying to make it intelligible when this is a very high-tech topic took a few days. And here we are less than a week later."


    Translation: We are Apple. We know you're stupid.





    Shigatsu
    Feb 4, 01:40 PM
    ...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment